$50.40 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils for SBC & BBC HEI 350 383 454.
fits for SBC & BBC HEI 350 383 454
Quantity: One set with 9 pieces ?as the picture show?
Condition: 100% Brand New
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– High Performance Racing Spark Plug Wires
– 10.5mm Spiral Wound Design
– Electronic Ignition HEI Plug Wires. 90 Degree Boots on Both Ends
– Direct replacment. No need to modify.
– Replacement of the original item (safety, accuracy, service life and quality)
– Please ensure the product’s surface and OEM Number are as same as yours.
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– For any needs please contact us.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|