$55.20 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Ford F-150 and compatible for Ford Mustang series.
Compatible for Ford F-150 1979-1995
compatible for Ford Mustang 1964-1995
(Note: Only fit for small block v8. Doesn’t fit for point ignition systmem.)
Part Number & OEM Number
M12259C301, M-12259-C301Condition: 100% Brand New
Quantity: One set with 10 pieces ?as the picture show?
Condition:100% Brand New
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– 10.5mm Spiral Wound Design
– This plug wire kit adopt ultralow resistance Kevlar core
– Direct replacment. No need to modify.
– Replacement of the original item (safety, accuracy, service life and quality)
– Please ensure the product’s surface and OEM Number are as same as yours.
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– For any needs please contact us.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|