$97.20 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Mercedes-Benz series.
2003-2005 compatible for Mercedes-Benz C230
Replaces part number: ?
0001502980, 0001501580, A0001501580, A0001501580,
UF555, UF-555, 5C1747, E1055, C1690, 52-2102
Connector: 3 Pins
Quantity: – 4pcs ignition coil in one set ?as the picture show?
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– No spark blowout at higher boost
– Brand new and high quality
– Direct fit for factory mountings
– Solid construction
– Please ensure the product’s surface and OEM Number are as same as yours.
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|