$81.60 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Vauxhall Corsa series.
Reference OE/OEM Number:
01208092 , 01208093 , 01208096 , 0986221096
1208092 , 1208093 , 1208096 , 19005362 , 48404
12126 , 55579072 , 55577898 , 55573735
ADG014109 , CU1510 , DMB1155 , IIS435
IC07124 ,U6039 , ZSE185,55575499,25198623,25195107,1208123
A12XEL 70 BHP
A12XER 80 BHP
A14NEL 120 BHP
A14NET 140 BHP
A14XEL 90 BHP
A14XER 100 BHP
Connector Type: 7 Pin
Quantity: as the picture show
Condition: 100% brand new
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Common symptoms indicate you may need to replace the Ignition Coil:
a): Engine shake,
b): car may not start, loss of power
c):decrease in fuel economy and
d):possible ignition coil malfunction codes from your onboard diagnostics.
e):Engine misfires(Car may not run smoothly ).
f):Check Engine light is on.
* Precise engineering for correct seating
* Excellent pulse strength durability
* Exceptional short-circuit and moisture resistance
* Superior thermal loads and vibration resilience
* Optimal dimensioning of cooling surfaces for the heat dissipation and temperature stability
* Extensive range of Europe vehicle applications
* This product is 7 Pin, not 6 Pin?please make sure beforing purchasing.
* Not compatible for Vauxhall Corsa 2007-2008?Please carefully check the model (year, displacement, etc.)
* No instruction included; professional installation suggested
* For any needs please contact us
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|