$234.00 Sales Tax
2 in stock
Compatible for Acura RDX 3.5L 2013-2017
Compatible for Acura TL 3.5L & 3.7L 2009-2014
Compatible for Acura TSX 3.5L 2010-2014
Compatible for Acura ZDX 3.7L 2010-2013
Compatible for Acura MDX 3.7L 2010-2013
Compatible for Acura RL 3.7L 2009-2012
Compatible for Honda Accord 3.5L 2008-2012
Compatible for Honda Crosstour 3.5L 2012-2014
Compatible for Honda Odyssey 3.5L 2008-2010 (Please double confirm your trim, this catalytic converter for 2008-2010 EX-L EXL And Touring Models Only)
Compatible for Honda Pilot 3.5L 2009-2012
Compatible for Honda Ridgeline 3.5L 2009-2011
Compatible for Honda Accord Crosstour 3.5L 2010-2011
Manifold Type: Catalytic Converter
Placement on Vehicle: Bank 2 | Front |Left, Bank 1 | Rear | Right
Surface Finish: Brand New
Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
Material: Stainless Steel
Converter Substrate Material: Ceramic
Warranty: one year
Note: No Instruction Included
Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
Important Notice: Package Included: Just like the picture, Professional installation required
Restricted States: California, New York
Connection Type: 4 Bolt
Converter Quantity?2 Pieces
NOTE: It can’t fit the original heat shield perfectly.
Quality fully guaranteed and professional installation recommended.
We have different listing for BANK 1 only and Bank 2 only version.
1. Premium Stainless Steel.
2. Simply Bolts On.
3. Bolts and Gasket Included.
4. High Exhaust Flow.
5. Improve Vehicle Horsepower.
6. Easy Installation with Right Tools.
7. EPA Approved.
8. Installation instructions Included.
9. one year warranty for any manufacture defect.
10.Precise, vehicle-specific fit.
* Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California as it is not C.A.R.B( California Air Research Board) approved for use in this state.
* Due to New York state emissions regulations, this item cannot be installed on a California emissions equipped vehicle in the state of New York.
* If your vehicle is registered in California or New York, DO NOT BUY This item.
* If your vehicle MEETS California REQUIREMENT, BUT NOT REGISTER In California or New York. This will work on your vehicle.
* All emissions information for a vehicle can be found on a tag under the hood. If the tag is missing, you can contact a dealership with your VIN to determine which emissions system your vehicle is equipped with.
* Quality fully guaranteed and professional installation recommended.
* It can’t fit the original heat shield perfectly.
* Please check the fitment detail and OEM number before purchasing, thanks!
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|