$124.80 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Chrysler and compatible for Dodge series.
2005 compatible for Chrysler 300 5.7L V8
2004-2005 compatible for Dodge Durango 5.7L V8
2005 compatible for Dodge Magnum 5.7L V8
2003-2005 compatible for Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L V8
2003-2005 compatible for Dodge Ram 2500 5.7L V8
2005 compatible for Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L L6 Turbo DIESEL
2003-2005 compatible for Dodge Ram 3500 5.7L V8
2005 compatible for Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8
Reference OE Number:
UF378, UF-378, 56028394AB, 56028394AC, 56028394AD
Connector: 2 Pins
Quantity? One set with 8 pieces (as the picture show)
Condition: 100% brand new
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Improved Combustion
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– No spark blowout at higher boost
– Direct fit for factory mountings
– Solid construction
– Please check the photos and description above carefully to make sure it is what you need.
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– For any needs please contact us.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|