$66.00 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Holden series.
Compatible for Holden Combo XC 04/2001-12/2005 Z 14 XE 1.4L
Compatible for Holden Barina XC 04/2001-01/2006 Z14XE 1.4L
Quantity : 1 Piece
Quantity: as the picture show
Condition: 100% brand new
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Improved Combustion
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– Solid construction
– Designed for comfortable use and best quality
– Replacement of the original item (safety, accuracy, service life and quality)
– High-quality materials for high durability and long service life
– Please check the photos and description above carefully to make sure it is what you need.
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– For any needs please contact us.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|