$44.40 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Kawasaki series.
Compatible for Kawasaki FH430, FH451V, FH500V, FH531V, FH601D
compatible for Kawasaki FH641D, FH680D, FH721V, FJ100D, FJ180V
Replaces Part Number:
Compatible for Kawasaki Nos. 21171-7001, 21171-7006, 21171-7007, 21171-7013,21171-7018, 21171-7022, 21171-7024, 21171-7026, 21171-7034, 21171-7037
Compatible for John Deere No. AM121820.
Condition: 100% Brand new
Package Included: 1 Ignition Coil as picture shows
– Aftermarket direct compatible for Kawasaki ignition coil.
– Solid construction
– 100% Brand New and High Quality
– one year Warranty for any manufacturing defect
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|