$52.80 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Thunderbolt.
Replaces sensor compatible for Thunderbolt IV & V electronic ignition on all V-6 & V-8 engines (Approx 1981-1997)
(Compatible for Thunderbolt ignition systems were used on 4.3, 5.0, 5.7, 7.4, 8.2 engines)
Replaces part number:
Condition: 100% Brand New
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacture defect.
Package Content : 1x Ignition Sensor Kit (as the picture show)
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Improved Combustion
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– Direct fit for factory mountings
– Solid construction
– Designed for comfortable use and best quality
– Replacement of the original item (safety, accuracy, service life and quality)
– High-quality materials for high durability and long service life
– No instruction included; professional suggested.
– Please check the part number on your own sensor to make sure this part fits your vehicle.
– Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help for you.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|