$141.60 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Kohler series.
– for Skyline R34 GT ER34/ENR34 – RB25DE NEO (1998+)
– for Skyline R34 GTT ER34 – RB25DET NEO (1998+)
– for Stagea WHC34 – RB20DE NEO (1997-1998)
– for Stagea WGC34 (2WD) – RB25DE NEO (1997+)
– for Stagea WGC34 (2WD) – RB25DET NEO (1998+)
– for Stagea WGNC34 (4WD) – RB25DE NEO (1997+)
– for Stagea WGNC34 (4WD) – RB25DET NEO (1998+)
– for Cedric/Grolia ENY34 – RB25DET NEO (1999+)
– for Laurel HC35 – RB20DE NEO (1997-1998)
– for Laurel GC35/GNC35 – RB25DE NEO (1997+)
– for Laurel GC35/GCC35 – RB25DET NEO (1997+)
Important Notice: Please confirm your model is compatible for Nissan NEO series, not S2 (series 1) or S1 (series 1). Or, please confirm your engine code and mode year in the table below.
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Improved Combustion
– Possible power increase of around 11kw (15hp) at the wheels
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– No spark blowout at higher boost
– Direct fit for factory mountings
– Solid construction
Quantity: Sold as a set of 6 pieces
Warranty : one year warranty for any manufacture defect
The instruction is not included; professional installation is suggested.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|