$64.80 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Mercury series.
40HP C159200-D055047 1989-1991
40HP D055048-OG291031 1991-1996
40HP Jet C159200-OG589999 1989-1997
45HP 5531630-B393190 1981-1989
50HP 4357640-6586624 1976-1985
80HP 4831999-6432900 1978-1983
80HP Jet D283222-OG437999 1994-1997
85HP 4366802-4831998 1976-1977
100HP B209468-OG437999 1988-1996
115HP C100000-OG437999 1989-1997
125HP D283222-OG437999 1994-1996
Replaces Part Number:
332-5772A1, 332-5772A2, 332-5772A3, 332-5772A5, 332-5772A7, 332-5772, 332-5772A, 114-5772, 18-5881,
Package Content : 1x Igniter Switch Box (as the picture show)
Quantity: as the picture show
Condition: 100% brand new
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Improved Combustion
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– Solid construction
– Designed for comfortable use and best quality
– Replacement of the original item (safety, accuracy, service life and quality)
– High-quality materials for high durability and long service life
– Please check the photos and description above carefully to make sure it is what you need.
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– For any needs please contact us.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|