$87.60 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Kawasaki series.
Replaces Part Number:
Compatible for Kawasaki Nos. 21171-7001, 21171-7006, 21171-7007, 21171-7013,21171-7018, 21171-7022, 21171-7024, 21171-7026, 21171-7034, 21171-7037
Compatible for John Deere No. AM121820.
Fits models for:
for FH430, FH451V, FH500V, FH531V, FH601D
for FH641D, FH680D, FH721V, FJ100D, FJ180V
Package Included: 2 Ignition Coils in one set ( as picture shows)
Condition: 100% Brand new
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Improved Combustion
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– Direct fit for factory mountings
– Solid construction
– Designed for comfortable use and best quality
– Replacement of the original item (safety, accuracy, service life and quality)
– High-quality materials for high durability and long service life
– Please ensure the product’s surface and OEM Number are as same as yours.
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|