$139.20 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Nissan and other series.
Compatible for Nissan Skyline R33 GTST-ECR33/ER33-RB25DET SERIES 2 (1995>98)
Compatible for Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-ENR33/ER33-RB25DE SERIES 2 (1995>98)
Compatible for Nissan Skyline R34 GTR-BNR34-RB26DETT (1999+)
for STAGEA WGC34 (2WD)-RB25DE (1996>97)
for STAGEA WGNC34 (4WD)-RB25DE (1996>97)
for STAGEA WGNC34 (4WD)-RB25DET (1996>98)
for CEDRIC/GROLIA ENY33-RB25DET (1997>99)
for LAUREL GC34-RB25DE (1994>97)
for LAUREL GC34-RB25DET (1994>97)
for LAUREL GNC34-RB25DE (1994>97)
for LAUREL GCC34-RB25DET (1994>97)
for LEOPARD JENY33-RB25DET (1997)
Please confirm your model is compatible for Nissan S2 (series 2), not S1 (series 1) or NEO series.
Or, Please confirm your engine code and mode year in the table below.
Original Part Numbers:
Quantity: Pack of 6 pieces ?as the picture show?
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Improved Combustion
– Possible power increase of around 11kw (15hp) at the wheels
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– No spark blowout at higher boost
– Direct fit for factory mountings
– Solid construction
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|