$97.20 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Chrysler and compatible for Dodge series.
Compatible for Dodge Collar (RT 2007-) 4.0L
Compatible for Dodge Jcuv (JC 2008-) 2.7L
Compatible for Chrysler 300C 2.7L 3.5L
Compatible for Chrysler Sebring (JS 2004-2010) 2.4L 2.7L
-Fit Engine: 2.4L, 2.7L, 3.5L, 4.0L
Pack of 6 Ignition Coils Pack compatible for Chrysler / Compatible for Dodge 4.0L 2.7L 3.5L UF502
Reference OE Number:
UF-502, UF502, C1522, 5C1565, 610-00108, 4606869AB, 4606869AA,
C533, 5C1094, E252, E1002, C1178, 4606869 AA, 4606869 AB
Quantity: One set with 6 pieces ?as the picture show)
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Condition: 100% Brand new
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Improved Combustion
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– No spark blowout at higher boost
– Direct fit for factory mountings- Solid construction
– Please ensure the product’s surface and OEM Number are as same as yours.
– No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– For any needs please contact us.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|