$61.20 Sales Tax
2 in stock
An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Hyundai and compatible for Kia series.
2011-2016 compatible for Hyundai Elantra 1.8L L4
2014-2016 compatible for Hyundai Elantra 2.0L L4
2013 compatible for Hyundai Elantra Coupe 1.8L L4
2014 compatible for Hyundai Elantra Coupe 2.0L L4
2013 compatible for Hyundai Elantra GT 1.8L L4
2014-2017 compatible for Hyundai Elantra GT 2.0L L4
2014-2017 compatible for Hyundai Tucson 2.0L L4
2014-2016 compatible for Kia Forte 1.8L L4
2014-2015 compatible for Kia Forte 2.0L L4
2014 compatible for Kia Forte Koup 2.0L L4
2015 compatible for Kia Forte5 2.0L L4
2012-2016 compatible for Kia Soul 2.0L L4
Reference OE Number :
27300-2E000, 273002E000, 1788511, 178-8511,
UF-651,UF651, 5C1861, C1804
Condition: 100% Brand new
Quantity: 4 x Ignition Coils in one set ?as the picture show?
Warranty : one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– Increased Ignition Performance — High voltage output and spark energy
– Ready to use, direct Replacement
– Improved Combustion
– Improved throttle response and smoothness
– No spark blowout at higher boost
– Direct fit for factory mountings
– Solid construction
– No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
– Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
– Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|